I have decided to stop planning breakfasts and simplify this one small area of my day. Lately the kids either want cereal or oatmeal anyway, so I'm just going to roll with it and save my eggs for baking!
- Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwiches and SpaghettiOs
- Dinner: Crusted Parmesan chicken, baked potatoes and broccoli-n-cheese
- Lunch: PB&J, Goldfish and cottage cheese
- Dinner: Oven-baked mac-n-cheese, green beans and dinner rolls
- Lunch: Chicken nuggets and apple fries with peanut butter
- Dinner: Homemade Pizza, cheesy bread sticks and fruit
We have pizza every Thursday for our Family Movie Night, and we eat picnic style in our living room while we watch a movie together.
- Lunch: Macaroni-and-cheese, turkey dogs and applesauce
- Dinner: Pork roast, rice and green beans
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Cheeseburger soup and crackers