- Lunch: Bean tostadas and pineapples
- Dinner: Cheeseburger soup and homemade bread
- Lunch: Leftover chicken casserole, bread and nectarines
- Dinner: Spaghetti, salads and garlic bread
- Lunch: Ham-n-cheese roll-ups and strawberries
- Dinner: Beef enchiladas, Spanish rice and homemade tortilla chips-n-salsa (never got this made last weekend, so I'm going to do it this week)
- Lunch: Apples-n-peanut butter and cottage cheese
- Dinner: Homemade Pizza and fresh vegetables
We have pizza every Thursday for our Family Movie Night, and we eat picnic style in our living room while we watch a movie together.
- Lunch: PB&Js, pretzels and grapes (if weather permits, eaten picnic-style at HDZ)
- Dinner: Waffles and scrambled eggs
- Lunch: Leftovers for Ryan and younger kids, Aubrey and I will be at a birthday party at Mahoney State Park!
- Dinner: Grilled pork chops, roasted potatoes and green beans