Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Making the Most of Each Day

I have been a mother of four for eight weeks now, and I am fairly certain some things have to be done if I want to make it through the next eight weeks!  One of the blogs I enjoy visiting every now and again is Heavenly Homemakers.  At Heavenly Homemakers, Tuesdays are better known as Gratituesday; a day set aside for thanksgiving.  I have decided to jump on her band wagon to help keep myself focused on all the blessings God has bestowed upon me and my family.  Since I have a tendency to overwhelm myself unnecessarily, it is important for me to be purposeful about recognizing this.

Plus, with some help from another one of my favorite blogs, Money Saving Mom, I am making goals and taking steps to minimizing this bad habit.  Her most current series is called "Time Management 101," and I am eager to implement many of her suggestions.  I hope to manage my time in such a way that is a blessing to my family.

So today, for Gratituesday, I am grateful for the many women all over this planet who share their lives with me virtually through their blogs, inspiring me, encouraging me and edifying me each and every day.  I hope to someday join you in the pursuit of lifting people up, teaching them and pressing them forward.

So, here is a list of a few of my favorite, encouraging bloggers: 

Crystal @ Money Saving Mom - For instruction on managing your money
Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers - For instruction on homemaking and cooking
Jess @ Making Home - For instruction on life in general
Stacie @ The Amazing Mess - For instruction on homeschooling crafts and ideas

These are just a few, what are some of your favorite blogs to visit?

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments: