- Lunch: Ham-n-cheese roll-ups, cottage cheese and pretzels
- Dinner: Honey-soy marinated chicken, oven steak fries and steamed broccoli-n-cheese
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Smokey honey mustard pork chops, green beans and rice
- Lunch: Bierocks and apples
- Dinner: Homemade pizza and Italian tomato-feta salad
We have pizza every Thursday for our Family Movie Night, and we eat picnic style in our living room while we watch a movie together.
FRIDAYRyan and I will be out-of-town this weekend, traveling to Denver, CO to celebrate his 30th birthday. My mom and dad will be staying at our house with the kids.
- Lunch: Grilled PB&Js, bananas and yogurt
- Dinner: Overnight French toast casserole and strawberries