- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast and bananas
- Lunch: Grilled-cheese Sandwiches, pretzels and baby carrots
- Dinner: Grilled chicken, green beans and rice
- Breakfast: Oatmeal and yogurt
- Lunch: Macaroni-and-cheese, hotdogs and applesauce
- Dinner: Meatballs, corn and buttered noodles
- Breakfast: Poached eggs, toast and pears
- Lunch: PB&J, cottage cheese and pretzels
- Dinner: Chicken tetrazzini leftovers and garlic bread
- Breakfast: Cereal bars and grapes
- Lunch: Ham-n-Cheese sandwiches and SpaghettiOs
- Dinner: Homemade pizza and ice cream
We have pizza every Thursday for our Family Movie Night, and we eat picnic style in our living room while we watch a movie together.
- Breakfast: Waffles-or-Pancakes-or-French Toast (I let the kids choose when they wake-up) and fresh fruit
We have the same thing every Friday morning for breakfast because it is the only day Daddy eats breakfast with us, so we make it special and sweet!
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Chicken enchiladas, re-fried beans and Mexican rice
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast and fresh fruit
- Lunch: More leftovers (We have to empty our fridge out every once in a while!)
- Dinner: Cheeseburger soup and corn muffins
I do not make food plans, per say, for Sundays because they are such busy days in our home with an early breakfast and late lunch and dinner all of which are usually just thrown together as quickly as possible!